As a reminder, the pool is a self-policing asset. Please make note of and follow the posted pool rules. If you see someone misbehaving and does not respond to a reminder of the rules, please contact MAK Management, LLC at (913) 752-7266. If there is an "accident" at the pool, you may contact MAK Management, LLC (913) 752-7266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pool address: 13101 S. Summit St., Olathe, KS 66062
Pool Rules (updated 6/2021)
1. Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
2. You must be at least 14 years old to swim without supervision.
3. You must be 16 years old or older to supervise younger residents.
4. Proper swim attire required.
5. Conduct deemed to be dangerous, unreasonable or offensive is grounds for discipline by the association.
6. No running, diving, bicycles, skateboards, chewing gum or pets allowed.
7. No glass containers allowed.
8. Pool hours: 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
9. Maximum pool capacity - 70 people.
10. No loud music. Radios with headphones are permitted.